Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Direction for Blog

I've decided I need to do something different. There are so many things out there vying for our attention, I thought I'd do something a little more interesting to all of us and mix things up a little. So at least once a week I'll be providing book and movie reviews as well as keeping you up-to-date on how my manuscript, Murder in the Family, is going. When I get to the point that I've honed it as much as possible, I'll keep you posted on the ::shudder:: query process.

Also, I've submitted to several contests lately, and my next post will fill you in on how that's going. Occasionally, I'll post something having to do with the writing process, grammar, scene-setting, dialog tags, etc. Basically whatever's on my mind.

As for the book reviews, they will likely come in clumps, as I usually have anywhere from three to five books going at any one time. One in the bedroom, one in the living room, one in the tiniest room in the house and one I take with me anywhere I might be caught having to wait in a line. Right now, I'm working on  Line by Line (Cook); Cemetery Dance (Preston & Child); Convict Grade (Damien) and a cookbook called Almost Homemade (Taste of Home Digest).

Hope everyone enjoys! Happy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment